Favorite Fridays

So what will I be showing you all for this week's Favorite Fridays? Well, none other than my beautiful Luxe White Collar, that's what! (Or my little girl's collar, I should say.) This beautiful, thick, endearing collar is just absolutely gorgeous. The leather is colored beautifully, the stitching and studding is absolutely beautiful, and ASLAN Leather even has a Lifetime Warranty on all of their leather products. Exquisite, and safe? I think so—no, I know so.

Premium, padded white leather bondage collar
The lovely Luxe White Collar.

So I've heard some talk that this beauty looks like a neck brace. In all honesty, it sort of does, but that's what I like about it. It's almost like a posture collar with its width of about 3", and its extreme structure and toughness. This collar is definitely one to be reckoned with against all of the usual black, thin, "regular" collars. It's also got a really large o-ring, which looks really cute as it falls against my girl's chest.

Not only is the collar firm, but its interior is plush and soft, so it makes this collar much less firm than a posture collar, but more firm than an everyday collar. I also find that it looks perfect when matched with a naked body. It's great for rough play, and it stands up to just about any pressure that you can put it under. And did I mention that it closes by a locking buckle? Yeah. It's perfect.

For more information about this lovely collar, read my full review over at Edenfantasys. You can also enter in my partner code B5P at your checkout in order to get 15% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking