Where's Sir Been?

That's a good question, actually. I've been busy with school, giving myself a break, trying to get my life on track. Some things have been coming up lately, and I am hoping that they've settled down for a while. I still write on Edenfantasys, my monthly reviews. And currently, I am having a little fun with making some things.

I recently made a box for a friend of mine, and since I had a lot of fun doing that (it did not come out exactly how I had wanted it to, but hey, it looks pretty good—hopefully I'll get better as I do more) I decided to also make some special things. Like riding crops, canes, and spreader bars.

Yes, this has been so fun. None of them are finished yet (I just got the materials yesterday, give me a break!), but they are in the works. I'll show you what they look like currently so that you can see.


In total, for ten rolls of electric tape, the three dowels, and the screws that go into the spreader bars, it all costed about $15. How do you like that one? So there will be two canes, two riding crops, and two spreader bars, for fifteen dollars. Pretty damn nice. And you know what, I am doing something with my hands so I am occupying my time. It's fun for me.

When I am finished, I will post some more pictures of them. I plan to cover all of the handles with a layer of hand-sewn leather, and add a nice, thin crop tip to the ends of the crops. I also have a broken belt of mine that has spikes on it that I may use to decorate. This is so exciting, little girl was laughing because she thought that it was cute that I decided to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking