Two Knotty Boys: Back on the Ropes

I recently received this wonderful instructional book on rope bondage tying from Edenfantasys.com for review, and am I glad that they decided to send it to me. I own the Two Knotty Boys' first book, Showing You the Ropes, and I just loved it. But now that I have their second, I am so pleased and satisfied. The book's gorgeous, and easy-to-follow. Here are some pictures of the book.





That's the Two Knotty Boys, JD and Dan, and the photographer in the middle, Ken Marcus.

For a full review of the book, go ahead and follow this link to my review at Edenfantasys.com, where they will be selling the book for $22. I personally feel that the price is a steal, but if it seems like it's too much for you, you can use my partner code, B5P, at checkout to get 15% off of your order.

product picture
Book by Dan and JD, Two knotty boys
Format: Paperback
Publisher: Green Candy Press

2 comments:

Femenina Deliciosa said...

Hey Sir, nice sheets! lol I'm a sucker for bedding :)

Sir said...

Thank you, Gardenvy. They are nice, they're fairly soft.

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking