Wishlist Wednesdays

Welcome to another Wishlist Wednesdays, brought to you by..well...me! As usual, I'll be featuring five products from my Edenfantasys wishlist, giving you a little mantra about each of them, and then it's over and you do not have to read anymore, the end (which at that point, you will be saying, "Thank god this damn post is over!") So enjoy, and I hope that you like my picks!



Multi-speed vibrating massager with multiple attachments and warming properties.
Infrared Massager

The person who actually got me interested in this large massager was Carrie Ann because of her splendid review on it. Just thinking of the thing heating up for a good massage really got me interested in owning it for myself. And what's better? It can possibly double for a clitoral vibrator, though I'll obviously only be using it for nice, deep massages.


Sturdy leather thigh harness with D-ring buckles and 2" dildo O-ring.
The Fix Thigh Harness

I'll be honest, I was not too interested in this thigh harness when I first saw it. I originally thought to myself, "Hm, now what would I use that for?" But after thinking more deeply on what I could use it for, I quickly added it to my wishlist. Lap dances taken to the next level, anyone? Yeah, I'm certainly buying this beautiful thing. I'm still contemplating what color I want..hm...


Three piece lingerie set, comes with shelf bra g-string and garter belt.
Lace-Over Satin Bra and Garter Set

All of the great reviews on this set make it sound like such a wonderful lingerie addition! I personally love the accents, the beautiful lace and pink ribbon, and how it's so classy but sweet and cute at the same time. It's really a well-thought out set, and it's extremely attractive. One of my favorite pieces of the set is the bra, because it's an under-the-bust bra top. Mm, I just love those.


Handmade leather bridle with buckle closure
Leather Pony Bridle

What to say, what to say...honestly, this one is pretty self explanatory. Though I just bought this recently, I am still listing it here as a Wishlist pick because, honestly, it's gorgeous. It's beautiful, and Sinvention's leather products are just so perfect. For pony play enthusiasts or fetishists like me (I love pony play accessories, just not owning a pony), this pony bridle is just exquisite. Do add it to your wishlist and hopefully buy it—it's worth the money, definitely.


Premium white padded leather ankle cuffs
Luxe White Ankle Cuffs

I actually own the Luxe White Wrist restraints, which are nice and plush, thick, and finished with locking buckles. ASLAN Leather's products are beautiful, and these are no exception. I also have the matching collar, so who can blame me for wanting to, you know, finish up the set? It'll look perfect, and work perfectly during play too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking