Wet Naturals: Beautifully Bare by Wet International

Right off the bat, let me say that this lubricant is a really good water-based lube. I've never written a lubricant review as lubricant is not something that I go too wild over—my general thought process is that if it works, it's compatible with my many penises, and it does not irritate my partner, then it's all fine. But Fascinations decided to send me one, so of course I accepted (I mean, hey, why pass up some free lube?)! This particular lubricant is Wet Naturals: Beautifully Bare, and I actually really like it.

The size bottle that Fascinations sent me is a 3.3 oz bottle that has a flip-top and a little hole that it can be poured or squeezed from. It comes out extremely easily, so simply turning the bottle upside down after opening should allow you to get it out. On the side of the bottle is a little grip piece, which I have no idea what its purpose is as it does nothing helpful when the hands are wet. The lubricant goes for about ten dollars on Fascinations' website, which is a really excellent price for a lubricant bottle of this size, especially for what you'll be getting.  On the front, it mentions that it's for "sensitive skin," meaning that it should be good for most individuals to use on their "sensitive" parts.

It's not too runny like some other water-based lubricants can be, and it has this light scent that is not too overpowering. In other words, it will not kill you once you open the bottle or lather it over a partner's genitals—it's very light, and you would need to put your nose right up to where it was applied to sense it. It's almost like a pineapple/mango smell, and what's even more surprising than its scent is that it's also edible! It tastes just how it smells, and does not have a bad aftertaste or anything of the sort. I was pleasantly surprised by that, because it was even better than some of the flavored lubricants that we've tried.

The only problem that I foresee with this lubricant is the same problem that there is with most water-based lubricants—it does not stay for long and needs to be reapplied quite often (like every couple minutes or so, or when the area it needs to be used on gets dry). Since it's water-based, it can be used with almost any material, and the good thing about it is that it's hypoallergenic, meaning that it should be safe for most individuals to use too! Always look at the product list though before buying, because it may have something that's not compatible with your body.

For anal use, I wouldn't really recommend this lubricant because it's not the thickest out there. Some people have a problem with more runny/watery lubricants, and this one certainly is both of those things. It's extremely runny, though it is more thick than other water-based lubricants that I've tried. Regardless, if you do plan to use it for that (which, I most likely will), make sure to apply a lot both to the tush and to whatever's being used, be it a penis, dildo, or plug. After applying a good amount, keep the bottle close by in order to reapply it during play.

So overall, how did I like it? A lot, honestly. It's been a really great lubricant for me because it's not irritating at all, it's slick and watery (which I like more than thicker lubricants), and it smells and tastes nice. And guess what? It's also really low-priced, which is always a plus in my book. Since lubricant is something that most people always need, it's great to have a cheaper option that works well, smells great, and tastes really delicious.

You can purchase your own Wet Naturals lubricant over at Fascinations for only $10. (They have two sizes there actually, so if you're just wanting to try it out, you can purchase the mini-mini size for a lower price.)

A special thanks to Fascinations for sending me this lubricant, free of charge, for my honest review. Thank you!

List of ingredients: Water, PEG, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate-20, Sodium Benzoate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Triethanolamine, Citric Acid, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citris Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Ascorbic Acid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking