30 Days of Kink: Non-kink in Kink Play?

Day 27: Do your non-kink interests ever find their way into your kinky activities? If so, how?

I cannot really say for sure, honestly. Everything that I do simply encompasses me. Especially with the type of person I am, I cannot detach myself from my interests as a whole. Some of my interests are mathematics, music, and art (either written or drawn), but something that I really enjoy is teaching. I work at a tutoring center and I absolutely love it. I do believe that that plays a part in the type of Dominant I am, since I am very guiding.

Aside from that, I do not roleplay any situations, so I wouldn't say that I do the whole "teacher/student" thing, even though I sometimes take on the role of being a teacher to my lesser. I would say that, truly, all of my interests, including the lifestyle, make up who I am. To say that any part of me disappears when in different settings would be untrue. I am who I am, no matter where I may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking