A New Toy

Today while I was out running some errands, I finally found what I've been wanting to get for a long time: a chew toy for my little girl that makes a rattling noise. Almost like a baby toy, one that I can let her play with when she sits in my lap. When I saw it there, sitting on the shelf, its four little sorry excuses for legs dangling, I knew that it was going to be perfect for her.

My little sister asked me what I wanted to name it as I brought it to the cash register. I wasn't actually sure; I really hadn't thought of a name, as I assumed that my Amber would name it herself or wouldn't name it at all. Since it looks like a bit like a jellyfish, my little sister suggested that we name it something incredibly original: Jellyfish. But as I showed it to my little girl when I got home and told her its name, she decided on Jelly.

So this is Jelly, the toy that I bought for my baby girl. It's got four little string legs, tied into knots at the ends, and a soft body with a rattler inside. On the squiggly stripes, the colors are actually a bit paler and softer, but the starry section on the first image is fairly accurate.



We're going to have a lot of fun with Jelly. My little girl was making grabby-hands at me and getting all excited over its sound. The joy of a beautiful little girl; how delightful.

I also bought a lock that supports breast cancer. It's absolutely lovely; rather than the normal metal, it has a rubber pink coating, a breast cancer symbol and it says "Master," as the company's name is that. How coincidental—it works out quite perfectly. I'm sure that it will look great on a collar or chastity belt.

Truly, I need to get a toy chest or something to hold all of my wonderful things. My collection is becoming much too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking