She is My Flower

I watched her turn the corner on East 36th Street, stupid wretch that she is. You would think that in this day and age, women would know not to walk home from work at night, in the dark. Apparently, they don’t.

Her hair was a dark brown, with faint highlights showered in random streaks, making it look a golden color when she walked past a street light. She wore a suit jacket that hit at her hips, hugged her curves around her waist, and a pencil skirt that had a provocative slit reaching all the way to her ass. I wanted to bite those curves, sink my teeth into that waist. She walked with an air to her that drew me in, intoxicated me. Her scent alone made me high.

What a stupid little girl. She turned around, must have heard me somehow. I’ve never slipped up like that before. So I backed against a wall, out of sight. She had a horrified look on her face, and turned back, continuing down the street, moving a little faster now. I honestly have no idea how anyone could not spot me, except for my movements’ speed. I’m a pretty pale guy.

But she didn’t. No one ever does. And I’m safe, for the time being. I came up behind her, slipped my hand up her thin, pinstripe jacket. She gasped, and grasped her purse, tightening her grip around it. Smirking, I pulled us out of the light, back into the shadows. I pushed a finger to her mouth, and whispered into her ear. “Shh, ma chérie,” I began, spreading the slit in her skirt with my other hand, “if you’re quiet, I’ll make this quick for the both of us.”

“You won’t make anything quick,” she screamed, biting my finger and running from me. I muttered a short 'fuck' under my breath and came after her, obviously too fast for her to truly escape me. I grabbed her around her waist and pulled her to my body.

“You will do as I say and obey me.” I put a hand over her mouth and took her purse from her. “Don’t worry, love, I’ll carry your things for you. I’m quite a gentleman.” I punctured her neck with one of my nails, and she instantly fainted. Then I slung her over my shoulder, racing her to my very “humble” abode.

She woke up in my bed, stretching and blinking her eyes. She looked so sweet and pure…so innocent. I poured us each glasses of red wine, holding them both in one hand. She raised an eyebrow at me questioningly.

“Where the hell did you take me, you creep?”

I laughed and handed her one of the glasses. “You’re in my home. Welcome.” Kissing her on the cheek, I laughed again and grinned. She pushed me away, spilling the wine all over my silk sheets. “Now you’ve done it, missy. You got wine all over my beautiful sheets!” I ripped them off and put them on the floor, glaring at her. “You don’t want to know what lengths it took to get those.”

“I can imagine, weirdo…” Wrapping her arms around herself, she shivered a bit. “I’m a New Yorker, and I’m not going to be taken advantage of.” She pushed me back again and got off of my bed. “Now I’m leaving. Give me my bag and show me your door.”

“No, love. You’re staying here with me until I’m finished with you.” I ran my tongue over her cheek and held her face in my hands, taking in her scent. She gasped, shaking. “I’m going to make love to you and have you as mine.” Trailing a few kisses down her face, I reached her neck, sighing. “You smell beautiful.”

Snarling at me, she slapped me in the face. “Yeah, thanks. Now let me go, creep!” I grabbed her upper arms, gently moving my tongue against her neck.

“I won’t ever let you go.” Pushing her back onto my bed, I met her there, my hands sinking into the mattress at either side of her head, knees spreading her legs apart, making her skirt ride up around her waist. She was wearing a white lace thong. I pressed myself against her, whispering into her ear. “I am going to have you…and take you…and you will be with me forever.” She was still shaking, biting her lower lip. I undid her suit jacket, revealing a white silk blouse. I slid a few of those buttons out of their slits, kissing her breasts. Her bra was the only black article of clothing under her suit. “Tell me your name.” She hesitated, still shivering. “Tell me your name now!”

“Allison. My name is Allison.” She looked into my eyes, the fear detectable in her quivering breath.

“Allison,” I repeated, letting it roll off of my tongue, sucking it back in and swallowing it. “What a beautiful name.” With my index finger, I popped her bra open—a trick easily done when the clasp is in the front—then flicked my tongue over her nipple, felt her body stiffen. “Would you like it if I continued,” I asked.

“No…stop, please.” She dug her teeth into her lip, her body shaking with what I’d like to assume as delight.

I licked my lips and grinned at her, ran my tongue over my teeth. “Well, that’s a shame. You’re very beautiful, Allison.” Wrapping my hand around her breast, I breathed down her neck and pressed myself against her again, rubbing my growing erection against her. “Allison, you’re becoming warm.” She sighed at me in response and tried to push me off of her again, her hands falling weak against my chest.

“Get off of me!” She balled her hands up into fists and punched me in the chest, multiple times. She was a bit strong, but still didn’t do any damage. I laughed a bit and pressed my lips against hers, moving them and sliding my tongue into her mouth. Her fists immediately softened, her hands spreading over my chest, fingertips pressing into my pecs.

My hand instinctively went to her thigh, pulling it up around my waist, her hot body making my erection thicker, harder. I ripped her panties off of her and let go of the kiss, running my tongue over her lower lip. “You taste so good, Allison,” I whispered against her neck, grinning. “You’re warm between your legs.”

“Yes,” she sighed, her eyes closing. “Get off of me. Please.”

“No.” I reached down and unzipped my suit pants, pulling out my penis and rubbing it against her wet slit. “You’re mine. I’m going to claim you as mine.”

Her hands tightened on my chest as she moaned. “You’re disgusting.”

I laughed in response and slid into her, sinking my teeth into her neck in unison with my thrust. She gasped and dug her nails into me, her eyes opening wide, her legs clenching around my hips. Then she screamed—an eardrum-breaking, glass-shattering scream. It sounded so beautiful. I sunk my teeth in deeper, moved myself in deeper. She ripped my shirt open, grabbed my shoulders, tried to push me back; I thrusted into her faster.

“Please,” she gasped, “you’re hurting me. Please!” I didn’t respond. I couldn’t. I was too focused on how her blood tasted, how she felt inside. It was infinite pleasure. She started screaming again, and her insides tightened around me, the muscles in her legs flexing at my waist.

I moved myself further into her, drew more blood from her soft throat. Then I swallowed—hard—and withdrew my fangs. I slowed my movements a bit and sighed against her. “But you taste so good, Allison. How can I stop?”

She panted heavily for a few moments, then caught her breath. “You’ll kill me if you don’t. Please, let me go.”

I smirked at her again and laughed. “Well, I can’t have that, now can I?” Then I licked her neck, swallowed more of her sweet nectar, and slammed into her again and again and again. Her body was readying to explode, and her vaginal walls tightened around me, telling me that she needed release. “I’ve made you need to come, haven’t I, Allison?”

She smiled a bit and moved her hands down to my stomach, feeling me, touching me. “Yes…I don’t even know your name though!”

“Stay for me and maybe one day I’ll tell you. Now finish for me, Allison.” She yelped, her moans more like cries, and tightened around me, her thighs shaking, her fingertips frantically stroking my abdomen. I kissed her neck where I had bitten it, lightly, softly, and moved into her once more. I sunk my fangs back into that same spot, shooting my venom into her bloodstream like I shot my come into her body, filling her with my seed as she wetted me with her fluids. Then I sighed, limp inside of her, and stroked her spine with my fingertips.

Rather than cuddling me like I had hoped for her to do, she slid out from under me, pulled her skirt down, then buttoned up her bra and blouse. She coughed, straightened herself, turned to me and smiled. Her eyes lit up, then shut, and she fell back onto the bed, unconscious. I laughed a bit and kissed her forehead, undoing her clothes again and tucking her into my—now our—sheets.

“Silly girl,” I said to myself, cuddling up next to her and stroking her bare body. I whispered into her ear, giving her soft kisses at her earlobe. “Allison…ma belle fille. Tu es la mienne.”

3 comments:

Femenina Deliciosa said...

I enjoyed reading this very much, Sir. Like most women, I fear being abducted, but your story has painted the event very sensually, and exciting. I do love romance, and love itself. The bedroom scene was exceptionally romantic in a dark way.
I'm curious.. will you be writing more about these characters? Just because I'd love to read more.
Definitely food for thought. Merci de partager votre écriture. :)

Sir said...

Thank you, Gardenvy. I appreciate the praise, that makes me feel wonderful. Will I continue with these characters, however? I wrote this for a contest a while ago, that I did not win. I may continue with it, however. That sounds like a good idea. Et de rien, madame!

Femenina Deliciosa said...

Well Sir, if you decide on writing further into these characters, I'd enjoy reading more.
C'est si bon.

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking