Guidelines for Reviews—a Checklist

This is just a little post I'm making as a checklist for what to include in specific reviews. I am really doing this for my own personal use, but I figured I might as well post it on my blog for other people to see and maybe bounce ideas off of! I will edit it over time to add more items and perhaps more information for what to include.

Vibrators
  • number of speeds and patterns, levels of intensities
  • type of vibration (either buzzy or rumbly)
  • type of controls
  • how it's powered
  • material*
  • texture of material
  • design and sizing information
  • where the vibe can/cannot be used
  • lubricant compatibility
  • packaging
Collars
  • material*
  • how it feels when worn
  • sturdiness of collar
  • what it can be used for (i.e., hard tugging or simply a "pretty collar")
  • adornments
  • buckle style
  • sizing
  • who the collar is geared towards
Dildos
  • material*
  • firm/softness of the material
  • coloration of material
  • sizing
  • harness compatibility
  • design of shaft, head (if there is one), testicles, base
  • lubricant compatibility
  • packaging
  • storage methods


*When I say material, material also includes how it can be cleaned, how it smells, and how it tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking