What's in Sir's Closet

(Well, actually, not all of these are in my closet—they are in various places in my room. All of the links take you to my reviews of the products.)

BDSM Products
Impact Implements
Collars and Leashes
Blindfolds
Wrist/Ankle Cuffs
Mouth Gags
  • Silicone bit gag
  • Rubber bit gag - Favorite
  • Beginner ball gag (white/pink) (need to write review) - Favorite
  • Aslan silicone ball gag (white/pink) (need to write review)
Clamps
  • Bull nose nipple clamps - Favorite
  • Y-style broad tip clamps w/bullet - Favorite
  • Clothespins
  • Beaded broad tip clamps (need to write review) - Favorite
  • Lavish nipple clamps - Favorite
  • Beaded nipple clamps (pink)

Sex Toys
Vibrators
Dildos/Prosthetics
Anal Plugs
Balls and Beads
  • Desi (need to write review)
Harnesses
  • Joque harness (need to write review) - Favorite
  • Slick jock
  • Mr. Right packing strap
  • Theo harness
  • Powerlock harness with cock'n balls
  • Radiant gems curved harness

Other
Position Aids
DVDs and Videos
Books
  • Two Knotty Boys: Showing You the Ropes (need to write review) - Favorite
  • Story of O
Gag Gifts/Items

If you want to see any pictures of (if I have not already posted pictures), or have any questions about, any of the things on my list, go ahead and ask! I would be delighted to help you out. You can send me an email (ldmonaco@hotmail.com) or leave me a comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking