Goodfella by Vixen Creations

If you've read my review over at Edenfantasys, you know how I feel about this beautiful cock. In a word? Love. Almost as unconditional as my love for my Joque harness, that feels like a second skin over my body. Vixen Creations' Goodfella IS the skin that sits against my second skin, it's just that realistic. With its firm inner core, hard as rock, and its smooshy outer layer, it feels almost like an actual penis (except for the fact that it's, well, you know, medical grade silicone).

Here are some pictures of the Goodfella, and a couple of pictures of its shading against my skin and their lighter skin tone of the Mr. Right. See, there was a problem. I was told by a good friend that I should get the medium skin tone, but it turns out that her boyfriend is a bit darker than me, and I was left with a cock that looks...well, a bit ridiculous in comparison to my white skin. Do not make the same mistake! There are also a few photos comparing the bulge it gives me as opposed to the bulge my Mr. Right gives me. I definitely prefer to pack with my Mr. Right, and just use the Goodfella for penetrative purposes.

Above is the color of the medium skin tone against my hand. If you're as light as I am, do not get the medium skin tone—it's going to be way too dark for you. The two below this are showing the light skin tone of the Mr. Right against the medium skin tone of the Goodfella. Buy at your own discretion.
On the left is me wearing the Mr. Right, and on the right I'm wearing the Goodfella in my Joque. The Mr. Right looks more natural than the Goodfella, as you can see...
The Goodfella in the Joque. The base is an odd shape, but it keeps the Goodfella tightly in the harness.

Interested in this extremely attractive penis? Want a penis of your own that feels and looks real? Go ahead and buy yourself one at my favorite sex toy shop, Edenfantasys, for $110. If you want a bit of money off, use my partner code "B5P" for 15% off! That's right, 15% off! So what are you waiting for? Get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking