So, My Blog's Hot!


Yes, you heard right. My blog is SMOKIN' HOT, like those hot wings I constantly get from Pizza Hut. Mm, those things are really good. Now I'm craving them a bit, but I am so full from having Boston Market tonight... Anyway, back to the blog being hot and all that jazz, no?

Splendwhore, whose beautiful blog is Tales from the ToiBox, decided to pick my blog (yes, MY BLOG) as one of her "hot" picks, along with a few others like The Blogging Slave, Misadventures & Masturbation, What Kinda Name Is..., and NOT SO VANILLA. So here are my five picks, no particular order, and hopefully you'll go check out these hot, sexy, mm-mm good blogs.

  1. Vieux Carre's Blog
  2. Kinky World
  3. Femenina Deliciosa
  4. Sexual Behavior of a Female Masters' Student
  5. The Sub Mission

3 comments:

Faete said...

Your blog IS hot! :) Thanks for picking me. <3

Femenina Deliciosa said...

Your blog is totally HOT!!! Thank you for adding me to your list my dear! ♥

Sir said...

Thanks to the both of you, and also you are very welcome! You each deserved it.

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking