Wishlist Wednesdays

This is going to be my first edition of Wishlist Wednesdays. I saw this on someone else's blog, and decided to do the same, since my blog's been getting a bit sad with the posts. I'll add here that I'm going to also do something called Favorite Fridays, which you'll see what that is this Friday. (Insert creepy, maniacal laugh here.) So without further ado, here is Wishlist Wednesdays, with five picks from my Edenfantasys wishlist.



Bondage rope for kinky play
Japanese Bondage Rope

First we have your standard silk bondage rope, which is generally a staple and "must-have" item.  This rope is manufactured by Doc Johnson, and Edenfantasys is now selling it for $12.  That's about 32 feet, ~10 meters of rope, for just twelve dollars, which is an extremely good buy.  This rope is so sweet, I do not know which color I want it in..purple, perhaps? Maybe just the regular black?  Rope bondage, anyone?


Ceramic body massager with four nubby ends
Contour M

Contour M is a ceramic, nubbed piece of equipment meant for deep massages and easing tense muscles.  I've been wanting this one for a while, because I'm the sort of person that gets really knotted up in my back.  Yes, I'm in constant need of a nice massage.  Though it usually sells for $25, it's now on sale for 28% off, making it only $18!  Pretty good deal, for a high quality stone that will last you a lifetime of massages.  Now, if we could only make the retrieval of the actual massage that cheap and easy...


Silicone anal plug with ring handle and bulbous head.
Love Pacifier Beginner

So this is a cute little butt plug, no?  It's very similar to the Njoy line of "pure plugs", only it's made of silicone and about..one-sixth the price of the Pure Plug medium, which has almost identical dimensions.  Since it is silicone, it's wonderful for sharing, and it's also extremely easy to clean. I'm looking forward to that.  I think that the pink color would be so cute for my girl.  It's $13 over at Edenfantasys.


The strapless gartered corset with satin bow pattern and hook and eye closure on back.
Bow Mesh Corset

So, this corset...what's there to say about it? I've been looking at it ever since Edenfantasys first started carrying it about a month or so ago. It's so adorable, with the little frills and bows.  I also love the pattern on the fabric, it's got these little black bow designs that are just to die for.  My girl told me that she liked it recently, and I was so surprised, so I immediately added it to my wishlist. How much is this beautiful corset? $73, which yes, is a bit much, but from the reviews seems worth it.


Handcrafted leather paddle with embroidered and jeweled design.
Rainbow Nights Paddle

I really love Ruff Doggie Styles' productsespecially their paddles. I just absolutely love them.  I remember, when I received their Angelic Dreams Spank-Her paddle, how thrilled and...truly, just damn surprised I was at the quality and effect that little thing gave.  I really love that paddle, it's one of my favorites. And the Rainbow Nights Paddle is just as beautiful, so I figured, if it's the same quality, has a different, but attractive look, why NOT buy it?  It's only $50 at Edenfantasys right now.



Now that you know part of what's on my wishlist, why not add some of these beautiful products to your own? You can always use my partner code B5P at your checkout to get 15% off your total order at Edenfantasys. Make sure to stop by next week for some more Wishlist Wednesdays! As always, play safe and have a great week!

2 comments:

Dangerous Lilly said...

Sounds like my blog contest (that ends tomorrow, better hurry!) is right up your alley. Hemp bondage rope and a wooden paddle, amongst other things. ;)

Sir said...

Aww, it's a shame that I missed the contest! It most definitely was, some very nice things up for the giveaway!

Thank you for commenting, sweetheart.

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking