Favorite Fridays

Here's the moment you've all been waiting for..my Favorite Fridays! Alright, maybe you haven't been so excited, but I sure as hell have. I had the most wonderful idea to start writing my Wishlist Wednesdays and Favorite Fridays, so I just had to share them with you. I was thinking to myself, "Hey, my blog's looking a little sad lately. Let's liven it up a bit with some weekly posts." I've also had another great idea for my blog, but you'll most likely see that next week (as I've sort of..missed the day for it this week...) And I'm going to go on for a couple more sentences, aren't I? Well, enough of my incessant talking, here is Favorite Fridays!

Firm leather spanking paddle with angel design
The product that I am sharing for this week is the lovely Angelic Dreams Spank-Her Paddle.

I reviewed this product quite a while ago over at Edenfantasys, and I truly just love it. I know, I know, I said that I would make a video for this beauty a while ago, but I just have not been able to. I'm also a little camera-shy (yes, I am! Surprising at all?). But regardless of what I've done, this paddle is just excellent. It's a fully leather paddle, with some sort of interior piece that keeps it firm and steady in an experienced (or new) hand. It's really..."slappy," to put it one way. When it makes contact with the skin, all that you hear is the whistling through the air and the sweet smack sound coming from a fleshy tush. I've not only used this on my girl's tush, but I've smacked her thighs and her arms with it.

It's a wonderful paddle for me. It's not my first leather paddle, but it's certainly not going to be my last. The Angelic Dreams Spank-Her paddle has really gotten me hooked on Ruff Doggie Styles (as stated in my previous Wishlist Wednesdays). To please me so easily is very, very hard. I like my paddles firm. Very firm. Like, wood firm. Which is why most of my paddles, up until purchasing this one, were almost all wood. But after buying this one? Yeah..it's that good, which is surprising to say for a $44 paddle. I really love it, it's now one of my favorites—so what are you waiting for? Get your own!

So there you have it! My first Favorite Fridays. I hope that you've enjoyed, and that you also are someday able to purchase your own beautiful Angelic Dreams Spank-Her paddle. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking