A Flogger and a Bar

Just as I said—a flogger and a bar. These are pictures of the Sparticus Loves Theo flogger, made by Ruff Doggie Styles, and the Spreader Bar with Triangle Rings, made by Spartacus. They're both lovely additions to my ever growing collection, and they're both excellent pieces. I put them together in one post because I was honestly too lazy to make another post (I know, I deserve a spanking). HA! But regardless, here they are for you to feast your little eyes upon.

My flogger and my bar, together in harmony.

First, I'll show pictures of the bar, since I did not take many. It's an excellent bar with a plastic piece between the leather, making it stiff as anything and great for use for even the most squirmy of submissives. It doesn't bend or break, which is very much needed for a multitude of reasons. It also has seven triangle rings, meaning that you can use it in many ways and also spread your partner at different widths. The bar is about $75, which I am surprised to say is a good price. It's most definitely worth it.

Showing a little vanity shot on the left, and me with it attached to the bar. Yeah, I know, you can laugh.

Now, here are images of the Sparticus Loves Theo flogger. What that means in particular, I honestly have no idea. But it's a great flogger, extremely heavy and giving a nice, hard thud when used. The tails...boy, the tails are so thick, I was astonished. I've never owned a flogger with such thick tails, and now that I do, I'm amazed at their strength and am very pleased to own it. Another pretty thing about the tails are the rounded edges. But that's all in my review here. Let's just get to the good part, shall we?

The handle and wrist/hanging strap of the flogger.

Showing the thickness of the tails, how it connects to the flogger, and the rounded edges.

So there you have it. A flogger and a bar, a bar and a flogger. Two great BDSM products that I'm extraordinarily happy to own. You can purchase your own here at Edenfantasys. They're not currently carrying the flogger (such a shame), but hopefully they will soon, and when they do, I will most definitely update you all on the details, pricing, and all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking