Rainbow Nights Silver Paddle by Ruff Doggie Styles

I bought this paddle a while ago from the lovely Edenfantasys, and I've really just fallen in love with it. Truly, I have. This paddle has brought me even closer to the realization I had a while ago—that Ruff Doggie Styles is an excellent company that makes extremely well-made BDSM products. I have not disliked any product that I've received from them, and that's saying a lot (especially since I'm so picky about my things). I'm really glad that I own the Rainbow Nights Silver Paddle, and that's why I'm showing it to you today! To read my full review, check it out here.

The paddle, in all its glory, above, and some up close and personal shots below.


The hitting area and backside of the paddle.

If you're interested in this paddle, you can purchase it for just $50 over at Edenfantasys. Want to get 15% off? Enter my partner code B5P at your checkout to do so. This one not to your taste? Then you can check out a whole lot of other spanking or BDSM implements there too.

product picture
Paddle by Ruff doggie styles
Material: Leather / Velvet
Safety:
Rating:
Vroom:
Bee:

1 comment:

redvinylkitty said...

That is one beauty of a paddle. :)

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking