30 Days of Kink: First Actual Experience with Kink

Day 5: What was your first kinky sexual experience? If you haven’t had one yet, talk about what you hope to have happen.

To be fully honest, I hardly remember my first experience with it. It was sort of just me being tied up and that's about it. Yes, my first experience did involve me being the "sub," so to speak. However, my most memorable experience, though it wasn't my first, was with my first submissive. It was a pretty intense scene where I used multiple implements and it ended with me grabbing the back of their head and fucking them really hard. It was pretty damn good.

I wish that I had more to say about this subject, but I honestly don't. First experiences are rarely the best, and I think that in this case, it just gets better over time. Maybe Day 6's post will be a bit better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking