30 Days of Kink: Limits

Day 10: What are your hard limits?

I usually tell people that I only have two limits: scat and animals. Which is generally true, honestly, however I do have many more. The only things that I absolutely will not ever do are those, but there are many other things that I'm not fond of/not interested in. One of them is submission—simply not me, whatsoever. Another is when people tell me to do something or tell me what I should be doing. If it's a coworker or higher up, then I'm not too bad with it and can bow down, so to speak, but if someone who is my equal or lesser tells me to do something, it gets me a bit annoyed.

But those are more of pet peeves, aren't they? Not really hard limits of mine, and considering the fact that I would never be with someone who would expect or want such things of me, I suppose that I'm all good there. But the two that I definitely will not touch or do are scat and animals. That doesn't mean that I'm not into anal, because I am. But the thought of licking, eating, touching, or enjoying someone else's...simply makes me a bit sick to my stomach. When it comes to animals, I am actually also alright with furries and pet play. In fact, I love pet play. I love it when my partner acts like a kitty or puppy and crawls to me. I love having my slave on a leash. But animals outside of human beings, I will not touch.

I think that outside of that, I would try most things. I'm not much into vac beds or hoods, but if my partner was interested, I would indulge their interests and give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking