30 Days of Kink: Curiosity

Day 15: Post a BDSM/kink activity you’re curious about and would like to try.



I've always loved the allure of attending a masquerade or going to a ball and pursuing my lover, or the person that I've honed in on for the night. I find it to be incredibly hot, arousing, attractive, and sexy—I've simply never done it yet. Someday I will, I know that for a fact, but just not yet.

Another thing that I'm terribly interested in is the slave trade market. Not the actual one, no, but slave-trading between Dominants. Putting up slaves for auction and bidding on them, just for fun. I've always had this extreme interest in attending a slave trade, bidding for an extremely rowdy and resistant slave who needs to be taught a lesson, or a shy and frightened slave who doesn't know what the hell is going on. Either one would work, because both could be extremely fun in certain situations.

In all honesty, this one was hard to answer because I've never been a curious person, or I've always acted on my interests. So even though I decided to list these kinks as ones that I'm curious about, they could only be considered curiosities because I've never actually participated or played them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking