30 Days of Kink: Laughing

Day 12: Tell us about a humorous BDSM/kink experience you’ve had. If you haven’t had one, talk about aspects of kink/BDSM you find funny.

Though it probably isn't humorous to most, one of my funniest bdsm moments was when I spanked my ex with a bible. She was pissing me off, we were in a horrible fight, and she started banging her head with whatever was closest, which in this case happened to be the bible. So I took it from her, turned her around, and spanked her with it. I found it amusing, at least.

In terms of bdsm as a whole, I think that I find a lot of things amusing, not funny, however. I laugh a lot, during sex, during scenes, during interrogation. I'm either extremely serious or I'm smirking/grinning/laughing at something or other. I will call someone a slut and start smirking or laughing at the fact that I called them a slut. I'm not sure whether that ruins the mood or not, but I cannot quite help it. I find it to be amusing, and when I find things amusing, I laugh or grin uncontrollably.

I do not think that it's possible for me to find anything about a given lifestyle to be funny. It may amuse me (and mind you, though I didn't clarify this before, when I say amusing, I truly mean amusing as in sexually exciting, arousing, or interesting), but I still would not find it to be funny, per se. We've all got our things. Mine is BDSM, so I see no reason to find it funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking