30 Days of Kink: Dress-up

Day 28: How do you dress for kink/BDSM play? What significance does your attire have to you?

It truly depends on the situation. I've never been one for dress-up or roleplay (as I stated in one of the earlier days), but I do like to dress up. Dress up, as in, wear something nice or something that I enjoy, like leather. I also am very partial to suits, if I haven't said that enough. Boots or suit shoes are a must, except on rare occasions when I wear leather sandals. I do not find the way that I dress to be specifically for anything, though. It's mainly just for myself and for my own enjoyment.

My attire is significant to me in that I care very much about it. Though I do not care about others' outward appearance, I care very much about mine. I am very particular in my style of dress and the things that I wear, how they fit me, what color combinations they have. I enjoy looking good, and I like to wear things that I feel are attractive on me. Though this does somewhat connect to how I dress for play, play does not make me change into something "better" or more "fitting" because I feel that whatever clothing I was already wearing is fitting enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking