Random Worries of Being in the Lifestyle

When I have the means and the space to keep a child, I'd like to have one or two (by adoption, more than likely). And I have to wonder: what if they're not into BDSM? The bigger question is, where will all of my wonderful things go when I die?

Currently, I have no one who I would pass my gear onto, but when I reach about sixty, hopefully I'll have it all laid out (if I reach that age, that is).

Here's to hoping that I have children who will love the feeling of leather and cuffs as much as I do, and who will carry on my legacy.

-Sir

2 comments:

Kynky Kytty said...

I completely share that feeling. Although I do not have many BDSM items, I have a TON of dildos and vibrators that will still be good in a few decades. And seriously, would it ever feel weird for our kids to think that I've used them too? But then, what's the difference between that and swapping toys between strangers?

Sir said...

Thank you, Kynky Kytty, for commenting! Haven't heard from you in a while! I agree that it wouldn't be weird, not for me at least. But perhaps my children will feel uncomfortable with it. Who knows? I would hope that they would feel as honored to use something that once belonged to me as I feel honored to use and own the things my parents and uncle passed down to me.

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking