The Dance


I want to watch you dance for me.

I'll dress your body in silks and jewels, adorn you with a headress that drapes around you, gem droplets falling like rain along your forehead. I want to see the fabric slip over your hips and thighs as you move your body, little ripples in the material with each step. You can close your eyes - you need not look at me to know that you're the only thing that exists in this room.

There could be thousands around us and only you would move me with your moves

Every shimmering piece will be attached to that pale skin artfully, and I'll trace the lines of your form with my fingertips before allowing you on the floor. Your feet will be bare, and you'll grace the wooden boards with those soft pads. Each time you turn, you take me higher, and I raise the red wine to my lips to cool the heat. You're a diamond fit for a King like me, waiting to be seated on satin cushions at the feet of my throne.

So dance for me, I want to see what your body is capable of. I want to watch you dance for me.

Only for me.

1 comment:

Leather Bondage said...

Reading this made me really wanna dance while sensually expressing myself to my partner..

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking