Pete Trunks by SpareParts

The Pete line of packing underwear/straps by SpareParts makes packing a lot easier and a lot less bulky than wearing a regular strap or harness as would have otherwise been necessary. Now you can pack while wearing underwear because you'll be packing with your underwear, instead of having layers and layers underneath your clothing. No more worries of straps, adjusting buckles, or your packer sitting away from your body—now it just sits against you like it's your own appendage!

For now, let's talk about the trunks. They're form-fitting, have about an inch of length for the inseam, and are box-cut, which looks really sexy on most v-shaped body types. Individuals with more curvy/shapely bodies can wear them as well as they are very comfortable and very easy to wear under pants, skirts, shorts, or just alone! They also give that masculine feel, because trunks just line the package and ass so nicely. The elastic band is pretty stretchy, but in general, the trunks are tight, so keep that in mind before ordering. My trunks were a size small, which is stated as fitting 28" to 30" hips/waist. Edenfantasys does have their size chart listed, and I would say that it's pretty accurate. However, if you like a looser fit like me, buy a size up.

Made of the same material as the Joque and Theo harnesses, the Pete trunks are 88% nylon and 12% spandex-jersey blend. It's very similar to swimsuit material, but it doesn't pill after washing or wearing (thank god!). It hugs the ass and thighs, but surprisingly doesn't dig into the skin uncomfortably. However, the waistband does. I found the waistband to be slightly irritating, regardless of the fact that it fit me correctly. However, that could be because I'm used to my underwear having a bit of a looser fit.

Now, the part that makes the trunks special is the addition of the little pouch in the front where the pubic area is. Touching the skin are two overlaying flaps of the nylon/spandex material, which can be spread apart to put your packer or STP in. In front of that is another layer that has a small hole, which the shaft of the prosthetic can be pulled through. And finally, in front of that (the last layer) is the actual layer that is on the same level as the trunks themselves, and it has a slit on the side so that if you are wearing an STP, you can still use the bathroom regularly. Even though the hole is stretchy, I've noticed that the edges where it's sewn are starting to split a bit. That kind of saddens me, but what can you do? If wearing a packer, I suggest putting the packer in the trunks before pulling them up to try and prevent this from happening. Maybe me adjusting it with the trunks already on isn't such a good idea.

There was something odd about the make of these, though. On the layer of fabric where the hole is, there was this little elastic band. I wasn't sure what it was for, but I had read that you could put the back of your packer through it as well (or pull the shaft through that and then through the hole in the front). Well, I tried, and mine ripped clear off. Petty crappy, but what can you do? I ended up using a seam ripper to pull the rest of it off and just left it, since my prosthetic stays perfectly fine when it's just pulled through the hole in the middle layer.

The logo of the trunks.
To wrap this up, I want to say that I absolutely love my Pete trunks. They're really quite the cool pair of trunks, and they look good too! They make it much easier to pack since I don't have to let my prosthetic sit against my skin (which allows upkeep to be much easier) and I also don't have to worry about any mishaps, like my prosthetic falling out onto the floor, having it rub against me the wrong way, being uncomfortable/itchy, and having to constantly readjust. In fact, I rarely need to readjust myself when I'm wearing the SpareParts' Pete trunks, which is great.

Note: For cleaning, make sure to put these in the wash or hand wash these the first time alone. This is just to keep safe and keep the dye from getting on your other clothes. I know that I had a problem with my Joque and the dye rubbing off on other things, so I highly recommend washing the trunks with darks for their first time or separately/alone.

Wanting to purchase a pair of Pete trunks for yourself? Interested in the jock strap or briefs? Head on over to Edenfantasys to get your very own, and throw in a packer while you're at it! Get 15% off your total order when you enter the code B5P at your checkout. Happy shopping!

product picture
Packing strap by SpareParts
Material: Nylon / Spandex
This product was provided free of charge to the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eden Cafe SponsoredTweets referral badge
Copyright © The Art of Lovemaking